Ready to sell your property? I will guide you through the entire process of what you need to know before listing your house for sale and how to get your house ready to sell for the best possible price.
Pricing your property right, from the start, is extremely important. The first impression is the only impression and it has a significant impact. Make your house to be “Show” ready at all times. A great real estate agent is key to the successful sale of your property. I am committed to doing what is best for you. Let me walk with you every step of the way.
When you list your property, you will receive the following services as part of the listing agreement:
• Listing the property on the Multiple Listing Service of our Board,
• Cooperating with brokerages working with buyers,
• Advertising the property including www.mls.ca and/or www.icx.ca.
• Placing a For Sale sign on the property,
• Showing the property at times acceptable to the seller and, if any tenants, subject to the tenant’s rights,
• Responding to consumer and realtor inquiries,
• Showing the property to prospective buyers,
• Disclosing in a timely manner to the seller all appropriate facts affecting the transaction known to us,
• Keeping the seller informed regarding the progress of the transaction,
• Reviewing Contracts of Purchase and Sale submitted for the seller’s consideration,
• Assisting the seller in negotiating favourable terms and conditions with a buyer,
• Assisting in the completion and possession.